Tuesday 22 December 2009

Just an update

Okayyeee, there have been quite a few things going on around here. Firstly, for the last 3-4 days there has been practically non-stop snow. I went sledging with my friends every day, and it was really fun :D Anyway, on the subject of snow, I got some fake snow. It's the powdery kind where you add water and it all puffs up. On the subject of water, here's a really hilarious YTP made with Volvic's water commercial ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbjio9I40A&feature=related (See how easy it is to go off subject by trying to link on to other things you're talking about?)Secondly, I'm making progress on the hands and fingers! They're very frustrating, but it's worth it ;) Especially one of the fingers didn't want to glue together, so i left it upstairs to dry and came down here to make a new post. I'll get some pics up of the snow a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, feel free to comment! :D